nakamuru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: mazda3, vw passat, suzuki vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1183 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
Part of me wants to just use my other car which is a mazda 3 with 185k miles I use for work etc, but seems no girl really likes that even though they don't mind (they like the finer things right).
You are driving a long distance every week to visit your girl.
But she makes you feel bad when you show up in the Mazda instead of the Bimmer?

If driving your Mazda so you can keep miles off of your x3 MAKES YOU HAPPIER, that’s what should matter - if she actually cares about you.

Get a new girlfriend man. Preferably one that cares about YOU more than what car you're driving her around in.
No she doesnt mind the mazda . Actually drove this first and she was still with me. I just felt bad that she had to put up with so part of me wants to be consistent and drive the better car (cleaner lol and newer and more vrrm vrrm) but some part of me is thinking that preserving is it good and she doesnt seem to mind too much. But females like finer things so thats why im pushing towards just driving the beemer and she put up with the mazda for 7 months. (Drove a lot with her )

Other thing is will be driving around city a lot so when i park theres those people who ding your car etc. which i get guards for but lot of unexpected things happen in the city still no matter how protexted you are.

Anyways will just drive it seemed she earned the wait
Appreciate 1