Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C HS DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RS4_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzino View Post
IND can ask whatever price they want. The people who buy these parts (that have zero benefit in driving) for these massive prices are the real idiots
Or maybe they just like these parts and decide to spend their earned money the way they want
Very well said, sir!

I look at the things I spend money on today, and what blows my mind is that the 18 year-old me would be so disgusted that he would kick the ass of the 44 year-old me. And what it makes me realize is that different people have different preferences. Everyone BELIEVES that their own preferences are the true and correct ones and if anyone else should differ in opinion, well, by god, that person is an idiot!

But, I look at how my own preferences have changed over time and over different circumstances, and it makes makes me think that perhaps I should respect others' different preferences as well.

Except, ice cream. I've said this before on this forum and I'll say it again: chocolate ice cream is inherently better than strawberry ice cream. Anybody who says otherwise is a F***ing idiot.
Appreciate 5
csbear1118.00
VIERsr2621.50
EthanEJC199.50
bri10425929.50