View Single Post
      06-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #39
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sth519 View Post
Maybe I'm seeing it wrong but in my opinion it could look a lot like the Vision GT6, but of course toned down and shrunk to street-car proportions.
On the front you see the tips of the "fangs" peeking out below what seems to be just a big stripe of camo running from left to right. We don't know how that part will look without the camo but it definitely doesn't rule out the GT6 design. Quite the opposite since the "fangs" hint a lot at a GT6-style intake area.
On the side it seems to get the vents on the front fenders, although of course less pronounced. I expect it to look similar to the M4 in that regard. I guess the rear fenders won't get any of the GT6's special features, though. They'll probably "just" be wider than on the standard M235i.
The rear is the hardest to guess, especially from the videos. On photos it looks like the design will have the vertical lines of the GT6 on the far left and right but I'm not sure about the rest. Also the little diffuser on the bottom is vaguely similar to the GT6 but of course smaller and also housing the actual exhausts.
It's getting 'vents' à la 1M on each side of the rear bumper.