Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Davy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by squixs View Post
Gotcha, could you describe how it sounds during driving and with high revs? Has it still a high pitch / racy sound in high revs? That's a thing I like about the stock muffler with AA EL.

How's the drone btw?
It still sounds great to me, it's got a deep tone driving around town. When quickly climbing the RPMs in 2nd and 3rd I'll hear the intakes pulling air in rapidly. That paired with the exhaust noises is borderline orgasmic. Highway driving is even better, especially with burbles on. I find that without them I feel like something is missing. The small amount of drone that there is is definitely livable with.

At times I do wish it was a little bit louder, but then other times I'm like, nahhh it's perfect. I'll wait til @nicname posts a vid of his setup with no resonators on his AA EL before potentially making the switch tho. I'm also keeping a close eye on @BMW DIY GUY's videos for when he adds on the AA muffler. He has AA catless dps which sounded pretty decent with just the stock muffler matched to his AA EL (res) midpipe. That being said, I probably won't touch dps til after the warranty is up.
Definitely not a quality video and something I just remembered I shot a few months ago after getting the unres version installed. I hope to get a video this weekend for y'all
This video just shows that burbles with the non res are dialed up when driving very moderately (my wife).

https://youtube.com/shorts/o-DT92nsVpU?feature=share
997.1 Turbo
///M3 E92
Appreciate 1
Navy Davy220.00