View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 11:42 AM   #11
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
I was planning on doing my first autocross season and track days at Pocono this year. Was in the middle of planning and getting my car prepped when I had to take action for the coronavirus. Had an appt March 23rd to get stainless brake lines and SRF put in that I had to cancel. Also had gloves, helmet, and membership fees I was getting ready to spend on that I put off.

Reason I cancelled/delayed is for financial reasons. Had to buy a bunch of food in advance, which was an expense I didn't plan for. Though probably better in the long run cause it saves me $$ from eating out... Also my investments crashed hard. From an average share price of $280 down to $110. And that money is what I use for extra-circular activities.

Also had an ebay buyer scam me out of $275 recently, so that sucked. Was really looking forward to buying the new AutoID front lip that I can't do now either.

I'm hoping the IRS issues a tax extension, because I sell investments to pay taxes. An extension would give time for the market to recover.
90 day tax payment extension just announced with no penalties or interest.

Word is they’re also going to send out $1k checks to each US adult. That’s still up in the air, tho.
Appreciate 0