View Single Post
      02-20-2020, 02:40 PM   #46
QuickOne
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lienrocs View Post
So that's about 700 in/lbs in the front and 1200 rear. How long are the front and rear springs? It looks like you're using a tender spring in the front and I'm assuming in the rear as well. Those are pretty high spring rates. It should be an absolute weapon on track. I'm interested how it's going to be day to day. Looking to do a similar set up on an M4 that's also a daily so this is going to be a great source of information. Such a sick car. It's begging for a wing. I think the new M2 CS racing rear wing would be legendary on this car. Some old school looking flair meets new school tech. Very cool. ��
I don't remember the spring length, but will look through my documentation later. Yes, tender springs on both front and rear.

Luckily it's not my daily driver, so any daily discomfort isn't noticed by me. I just drive it on the street on nice Fridays, etc.

I had a similar setup on my M4 with JRZ RS Pro dampers. It wasn't bad, but depends on your tolerance

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do on aero still. I like the idea of M2CS front lip, and the rear wing. I just don't like the attention the wing gets when I'm tooling around town. Those are mods yet to come.

This is usually a slippery slope for me. It quickly turns into "insane build"
Appreciate 3
Lienrocs704.50
yoboi76.50
243Racing1447.50