View Single Post
      01-14-2020, 03:32 PM   #28
alan7467
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 Sketchers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mac View Post
I saw the new Supra recently at a local Toyota dealership. This was my first time seeing it in person and I have to say that it looks awful. Just pure disaster in terms of looks alone.

Of course this is very subjective and there will be those who like it, but frankly I don't quite understand how anyone - who considers the M2 to be a good looking car - can possibly think the Supra looks good. The proportions are more terrible in person than they are in photos. The car is overly bubbly and gives the impression of being too short and cartoonish-looking. It's definitely not going to age well.

It may be a great car on paper and even on the track, but it's still ugly as hell. I don't see how anyone over 30 can be taken seriously in one of these. But to each his own.
I'll be 39 this July and I quite like the style of the GR Supra from certain angles in certain colors. In fact, I think I like it from every angle in person in red. I also really like the M2C. Looks like more of a European muscle car than a sports car IMHO, but a classy one to be sure.

That said I can totally understand not liking the Supra styling. It's about as busy as the Civic Type-R. Which is a car that definitely throws out a boy racer vibe.
clee1982797.50