View Single Post
      07-08-2019, 08:02 AM   #23
boostm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '18 LBB M2 6MT Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmazet View Post
there is a rear-end leak thread going on at CF dot com.. ohhhh boy..

I'll say this..

it's a tough task for the Corvette designers. They are of course budget constrained, and they are of course, part of Chevrolet. It's tough trying to make something exotic looking with Chevy budget.. so it ends up looking.. well... Chevyish..

I think it will end up growing on people. C7 rear caused uproar and people got over it and it sold in pretty good numbers.

The proof will be in the puddin (how it performs/drives). We have to wait on that a bit more.

I want it to be a good car. It's better for all of us if it is.
Thanks for the heads up re the leak. I subscribe to that forum, but havent been there in 12 hrs, and look what I missed! That thread is hysterical.. Love it, Hate it, Looks like Camaro, Whats with those tail lights and exhaust tips, Is it bonafide, etc, etc, etc. Whoever was responsible for the leak sure knew how to jazz up that community. The rear view was never the best angle with which to view this car, and that appears to be true for the C8 as well. Have to wait and see what the whole thing looks like.. The best renders have a butt that looks like that, but overall look incredible. Just 10 more days!
gmazet308.00