Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 SO - M2C

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [10.00]
What's up all!

I had the pleasure to work with GTHAUS for their release of the GT2 Meisterschaft exhaust for the M2C/CS. I have been a huge fan of these guys hoping to eventually be able to get a complete setup from them. Iv had both the N54 and N55 135i(s), N55 M2, and now finally pulled the trigger for the M2C exhaust! I've only herd the exhaust on the S55 M3/M4s prior to mine being installed. I worked with Kassel/Coyne Performance in York, PA for the install and dyno. These guys are great, totally recommended if in the PA Philly/Harrisburg area.

I was following the development of their exhaust for the M2C for quite a long time after heading it on the M3/M4. After months of waiting they finally got the pre-production exhaust completed, tested and approved for full production. I wanted to do a full review from chats on eventually getting it to the final install. See below for the full details.

Back in April when I ordered the M2C I started to follow the development of the M2C GTHaus Meisterschaft exhaust. I knew theses guys made quality products as I was following them back when I had my 135(s) and OG M2. I reached out July asking for when this bad boy was going to be finished and they didn't have an ETA. They spent quite a bit of time in dev as they wanted to make this perfect! Fast forward past all the calls/emails/Instagram msgs of trying to get an ETA they finally said it will be completed end of October. The shipment came in two boxes packed very well each piece bubble wrapped and clear wrapped and box filled of packing peanuts.

Finally picked a high quality shop to do the install. After considerable amount of time spend deciding I ended up going with Kassel/Coyne Performance (here: https://goo.gl/maps/dAvJudcXU2fg3zuNA). These guys are great. Super knowledgeable, prices are great and overall they provide a great experience. For a hands on guy myself I wanted to be in the shop watching and they were cool with it (just don't be a jerk).

While at the shop we did the unwrap of the exhaust parts after a baseline stock dyno run. As expected from months in dev this thing was a beauty the quality was on point! After the baseline dyno run we pulled it in for the install. The install went great, the guys at Kassel/Coyne did some playing around to get everything aligned properly. The exhaust is in a few different parts so a lot of moving around was going on. Again the guys at Kessel/Coyne pulled though got it all aligned and properly installed.

After the install the sound on the cold start up was AMAZING! Super deep exhaust note and 100% better than stock. We quickly pulled it in to the dyno for an after dyno run. Great gains on the exhaust and Jb4.

See the video I put together for the entire process. Enjoy!!

Attached Images

Last edited by shemeld_135; 11-12-2019 at 01:19 PM..
Appreciate 0