View Single Post
      01-24-2020, 01:30 PM   #5
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Interesting. I've always been told that leasing is the best option for higher end German cars as it allows you to enjoy the fun without needing to deal with the pain of maintenance.

Especially considering i got a fantastic lease deal on my 230i i kind of expected the same sort of treatment.

I ended up walking away from Fremont BMW. It just seemed way too shady. They managed to find me a M2 Comp in exactly the spec i wanted for 59060$. However after asking for a lease quote, the monthly was literally 30$ cheaper than the quote for the 64k M2 Comp they had on the lot. After i called him out on it and even showed on paper the math that i was doing myself. He kept claiming that, "thats the price, take it or leave it". So shady. How is a car that is 5000$ more expensive, only have a lease payment thats 30$ more.

Now as far as purchasing goes. Have any of you guys used the BMW purchasing deal? The one where you have a super low monthly payment and then you pay off the residual at the end? Basically its sounds like potentially financing the car over close to 10 years if you cant afford to pay the big chunk at the end.

I might just end up purchasing at a later date then and save the money i can dor a bigger down payment.
Appreciate 0