Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris719 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
I wouldn't bet on that, the collectors and brokers will snatch all of them up before they hit our shores.

This is unlike the M4 CS was in an already oversaturated market that everyone is attempting to compare it to; the M2 CS is something special in 2 series hierarchy.

The auto-enthusiast proverbial internet just blew up within the last hour of this leak. It's a star
A small part of me wants to say you are right, but I don't think it's true. The M2 market is also already saturated. M2C sales have really slowed down and you can get nice discounts now. The market for an $80k 2 series is even smaller than the market for the M4 CS. This is a car for a tiny niche. People who want theirs right away will pay, but I think there will be bargains to be had next year.
I guess it won't be long before all is reveal, in that regard.

My guess is you'll never even get a chance to see one, in the flesh, before they are all spoken for.

If BMW can't move a mere 500 ultra M2s, one of the most hyped model since the 1M, then something is seriously wrong with their marketing plan.
Appreciate 0