View Single Post
      08-12-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
F87_LCI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB F87

Quote:
Originally Posted by liontomic View Post
Just did a test drive in the M2C yesterday at a local dealership... wow this car is amazing.

As title states, I'm really debating if I should pull the trigger on a 2020 M2C now or wait till the announcement of M2CS at the end of this year. I will not be in the country for around 4 month (Dec-Mar) because of personal reasons so if I get the M2C now I will not be able to drive it for 4 month.

I know that the M2CS is not officially announced yet so I am just looking for suggestions, would you pull the trigger now or wait for the M2CS?

first post so sorry if my wording/question is a bit strange
If you're not already on a list for the M2CS, I would just get the M2C, because it's likely you won't get a CS. Depends how many they will make, but there are guys like myself who have had deposits in for over a year since the first test mules showed up...so you are taking a chance. Plus you can get discounts on 2C...not much chance that will happen with the CS...unless they price it like they did the M4CS...then just wait for a year and get one for 25% discount, lol.
Appreciate 0