Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Yes, especially the 599 GTB GTO. In fact I don't like the current Ferrari design (Calinfornia, 458, FF, F12), just as I don't like the new Maserati design (Quattroporte, Ghibli), nor even the Alfa Romeo design (Mito, Giulietta, 4C). I hope Italian design will get back on track. I'm looking forward to 458 replacement, the LaFerrari has something good in it, even though proportions are off IMO.

There is really no hate from my part. First on pics they looked somehow good, in reality I didn't feel them.

Again, all this is subjective, take into consideration I'm a huge fan of new Lexus design, which for most is ugly.
I had a hunch about that - I asked because we seem to have opposite tastes in design. I loathe the design of the 599 but adore the F12. I don't love the 458 but the FF is pretty neat (although it looks quite similar to the F12 head-on so no shocker there).

The MiTo and Giulietta look much better when you park them next to their respective competition but that's subjective, again. You either hate that beak or love it. I do think the 8C is probably the best looking car they've ever built.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0