View Single Post
      04-06-2019, 06:58 AM   #11
bri1042
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggripper View Post
I ended up salvaging as much of my Musicar Northwest system as I could. They're are sending me a new enclosure and harnesses. It'll be similar to the system from my M4 in that the amp will run the trunk sub and then send strictly mid bass signal to the underwear subs. I'm looking forward to getting it.
I plan on doing a similar thing in the long run, but I've had issues with Musicar not getting the point that I want them to work with me as if we were in different metro areas. I moved to the far west side and getting to their location is actually about a 2-hour round trip with how terrible the traffic is in the central part of the city. I only have one car, so I can't leave mine with them for multiple days unless I want to go get a rental. I was going to stop by multiple times to have them give me about an hour of assistance, but they're so short-staffed that they can't schedule it.

I love their work, but their entire business plan is centered around folk a lot richer than I am that can leave vehicles for days, and customers with schedules flexible enough to drive into the worst part of town when it's convenient for Musicar instead of workable for the customer. I work in IT, and our environment is chaos right now. I can't guarantee that I can take random days off 4 months in advance, so I may have to give up working with them if I can't get them to be willing to ship stuff across town.
Appreciate 1