View Single Post
      04-01-2016, 07:15 AM   #68
thebiglubinsky
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007 View Post
personally these are the 2 cars i've been looking at.

and i drive a BMW right now. and i feel like i'm gonna get flamed for this, but its the internet and i dont care.

i have 2 things to say. all the over 50, etc jokes for people who buy mercedes really need to stop. seriously people who make these type of jokes, grow the f up.

I'm 35 by the way. the fact people even judge your sense of energy or youth or really anything based on what make and model of car you drive is ridiculous. theres perfectly good reasons to buy either car, and either car is a good choice for perfectly good reasons. i've noticed, really just in my 3 and change years of owning a bmw, that BMW seems to attract the "slightly grown up rice rocket owner from 10-15 years ago" types. i'm not saying bmw owners are all like that or even most of them. but that segment of the population, the slightly more grown up subaru and jdm types apparently become that same segment of the BMW populace. and really , grow up people. you moved from justifying your manhood in high school with the wing you put on your civic, to trying to tell people who otherwise love cars but aren't the "i want to lord it over others and make myself feel better" bro segment of the population, that you still are masking any sort of confidence in yourself, and try to put people down based on their car choices.

you are just as bad as the people who buy muscle cars / pick ups and get a hard on for it.
Somebody's having a sensitive day....
Appreciate 0