View Single Post
      05-19-2020, 12:34 AM   #66
BitAddict
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdaws View Post
Im not sure those are for AU spec cars. AU spec (before COVID) didnt have options for interior trim (only choice was 4MC Carbon Fibre) and our headlights are standard adaptive LED (552). Also didnt have a choice for perforated colours in the leather, only stitching colour as a NCO. The file by BitAddict looks much more like AU spec, but no longer has options for Carplay or Wireless charging (says standard now in BitAddicts file).

BitAddict is that for MY21 cars produced from May 2020 onwards?

My car was originally scheduled for build start 14 Apr 2020, but delayed due to Leipzig closure. Still waiting to hear when the new build slot will be and delivery timeframe.
Leipzig shut down mid-March and has just turned back on as of Monday, with two separate shifts, no overlap. Initially an early shift from 0600 to 1200 and a late from 1430 to 2030. They'll start extending those shifts in mid-July. They normally do 1000 cars a day, I don't think they will be anywhere near that for a while. I don't think this is Covid limited, but rather demand driven... Hopefully your car isn't too far away.

My car was ordered only this week and that's the pdf they supplied to me (seeing as it's difficult to get into dealerships in NSW currently) so it's the latest spec, it is a 2020 build for delivery sometime in Sep/Oct - I'm not holding my breath but I'm not in a hurry... So busy at work I won't have time to drive it much until then anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Looks like dealers have gotten rid of the Pure model.
I didn't think there had been a "Pure" since late 2018?

Last edited by BitAddict; 05-19-2020 at 12:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
Superdaws114.00