View Single Post
      02-16-2020, 05:28 PM   #175
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post

I'm not anti-cop, I understand and respect their purpose in society. Humans are like two steps away from feral animals, without law enforcement, everyday would be like the movie The Purge. The fear of prison is what subconsciously keeps everyone in check.
See, I don't believe we need cops or even governments at all if we had good religions and parents that taught us morals and ethics. The "threat" was always hell to keep people in line. But hell was never dying and burning in fire forever, but a metaphor. Hell is choosing a woman solely for her looks, her realizing it and you living in her passive-aggressive hell for eternity because she knows you don't actually like her. Same with women choosing men for money or status. Hell is being caught in a lie and everyone around you calling you out, embarrassing you, and ruining your reputation to where you are now known as a liar and no one trusts you anymore. Hell is hitting your children and forcing them to do what you say "because I said so" then watching them turn gothic, do drugs, rebel against you, or turn into the "cash me outside" girl. Hell is cheating on your wife going through a nasty divorce, hearing your children plead "why can't I have daddy around", watching your exgf get in a relationship with another man who doesn't give a shit about your children and is just around to live off of your alimony and child support money, and your children growing up never knowing what a healthy loving two-parent family looks like and never entering into relationships because they don't believe they will work. Hell is never caring about your neighbors or friends, living completely selfishly, and dying alone and having no one to care for you or drive you to the hospital when you're sick. Hell is a woman using her good youthful looks to enjoy the attention from men, never settling down, leaving her alone as her looks and fertility die as she ages and no good man left wanting her. etc.

Besides, would you rather live in fear that doing something will put your in jail? Be governed by fear, threats, and the use of force. Or would you rather live being guided that your actions will do good for society and the people around you?

Good religions have always outlived big governments anyway by orders of magnitude. Because the governments don't act morally, ethically, or compassionately. Instead creating 10,000 laws to take the place of 1 moral. Which no one is ever gonna memorize every single law, but making a vow to act morally and ethically, you don't have to memorize any of them. Governments acting in their own self interests are breeding grounds to being overthrown. While someone acting in the best interest of others will never be overthrown... because they have all the people they've helped standing behind them.

Last edited by Anthony1s; 02-16-2020 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 1
Poochie9104.50