View Single Post
      02-15-2020, 08:48 PM   #171
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

I'm not arm chairing anything! I'm a retired cop who did it right! I know how it is supposed to be done! Sucks if you ran into a dishonest cop with a quota. But don't lump us all into that category!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
It's easy for someone to sit back and make arm-chair judgements on a situation, if you never experienced it. When I called someone a liar, I wasn't making assumption, I speaking off my own personal experience..

Picture your vehicle outfitted with the best laser/radar detectors money can buy, you pass a cop, sitting on side of the road and you looked dead at him and he stared strait at you, with is snout clearly reflecting off the moonlight, he then testifies in traffic court that he verified you speed radar when we both know he's full of shit but his lie is bond and because how the power dynamic is weighed on towards the enforcer, you never stand a chance..

Over here, if Jesus Christ himself, with the holy cross sticking out his back window, is accused of speeding, in the kangaroo courts, they would believe the highway patrol, over our lord and savior, it's that skewed..

I'm not anti-cop, I understand and respect their purpose in society. Humans are like two steps away from feral animals, without law enforcement, everyday would be like the movie The Purge. The fear of prison is what subconsciously keeps everyone in check.

I am also aware that a very long time ago, before radar and laser guns was available, cops used "visual estimation" for determining speed enforcement.

I'm not a sour loser; just level the playing field and I'll take my lumps. My issue is when they strait up falsify their testimony/evidence to strengthen their accusation, such a phantom radar/laser reading, not giving you a change, innocent or otherwise.
Appreciate 0