Big Tuna
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
C7 - Because it is...
GT350 - See above..
981 - first on the list and oh so much more expen$ive.. gonna swing for those fences?

based on looking at the remaining items on your list... i'd say it's all downhill from here towards an M2
Yeah the F80 is pretty much out unless the pricing on m2 is way higher than expected and that coincides with a very high residual month on m3. I prefer the m2 size (or smaller, even) but won't pay near m3 money on a lease.

The 981s is a stunning car to drive and I can only imagine the GTS and GT4 are even better. But then you're in the $80K range. ouch.

The c7 is interesting. It sounds amazing and is very very fast. Feels bigger than it is. The thing that bugs me about it is there seem to be attention to detail issues that could have been better without costing much or anything really. The interior, while improved, is clearly a notch below even BMW. For instance, the buttons around the console, while I don't mind if they're plastic necessarily, why not a better grade of plastic? Why do you have to use a shitty font, with poor kerning, that's hard to read? It's like the hot rock and roll chic who's a lot of fun but the closer you look the more red flags you see. Fun today but you get a sense that its not going to age well. It's also impossible to go anywhere discreetly in it. At least the 981 will quiet down a bit when you want it to.
But man, that sound.

I keep finding myself on the MINI website checking out the JCW car. I've had 2 in the past and they're fun to beat the crap out of. Just not sure I want to do a 3rd and the styling is debatable. It would be the cheapest option though.

Last edited by Big Tuna; 11-25-2015 at 08:31 AM..
Appreciate 1