Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Respectfully, yes; I don't believe any 'salesperson' said that verbatim, as you quoted him.
You don't even know me, and will not likely ever.
I'll try to live with the disappointment on that..

Well, I am sincerely sorry I doubted you.. I guess I'm the shithead. I honestly wouldn't of believe it unless I saw it, nothing personal.

I'm truly flabbergasted how full of shit Fabspeed staff truly is! Just for the record, they don't offer anything such as a "lifetime warranty" on any of their products. I can't believe someone actually typed that with a strait face.

Anyone that ever had an issue with their product can attest to the hoops they forced to jump though to even get them to even acknowledged the issue. And they usually only respond when put on blast in the Court of Public opinion i.e. forums.

I didn't fault them for having a hiccup every now and then, after all, I don't much faith in any aftermarket product, especially an illegal device meant to circumvent federal emissions control standards. But criticizing another manufacture when your product isn't exactly flawless just shows how low they're willing to stoop to make a buck.

Sometimes it only takes one moment to see who they truly are. #Sad

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=23888913
Appreciate 0