Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
They obvious didn't say that; I've deal with a lot of vendors here including FS and they never bash their competitors, even when you provoke it.
Are you saying I misquoted the salesman?

And the second part of what you wrote doesn't make sense, I haven't purchased a DP yet.
Respectfully, yes; I don't believe any 'salesperson' said that verbatim, as you quoted him.

The mannerism of which you describe doesn't match my interaction with any vendors l have experience and I've never read a post here where one merchant bashes their competitor's product.

The part where the salesperson's claim that Fabspeed downpipes includes a lifetime guarantee couldn't be further from fact and just supports my suspicion.

Any performance part sales person that's worth their salt knows that a catted downpipe has a finite shelf-life and it would not be cost-effectively offer a limitless assurance.

However, if you want to prove me wrong, please share some evidence of this conversation, since there should be a trail of your communication, such as PM or email. I'm sort of curious and will be the first to apologize for doubting your claim.

But I'm guessing this is the part where you tell me that it was an unverifiable phone or face-to-face conversation, any corroborate is purely anecdotal and we're just going to have to take your word for it.

So let's just forget it, move on and not let this fester into a pointless back and forth.
Appreciate 0