View Single Post
      04-07-2016, 09:09 PM   #18
Msmall143
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole3488 View Post
Your m4 for that price will have to be a stripper and have higher miles. If your looking at an m4 there are really good incentives on the new ones.

the m235i will be a great steal in the future. the m2 will kill its price. I would wait you will be able to get one for an amazing price.

for me the reason I went with the m2. I prefer manual rear wheel drive cars. I am obviously partial to bmw. Coming from an e92 m3 it was great but they just continue to get bigger and bigger. The m4 was great but it was even bigger then my m3. This car will outperform my m3, have better gas mileage and be the size I like. I also have an old e46 330ci. The m2 is a nice middle between the two cars.

also to the value point you could spec a m235i to be close to the m2 and it would cost more. The 2015 Cayman S I drove was really nice but I feel like it wasn't 67k nice...

also ps if your looking at the rs5 go for the e92 m3 instead.
m4 is actually pretty well equipped. https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...7664/overview/

completely agree on the cayman s and rs5 seems to be the least interesing of the options. i also dorve the jaguar f type and wasnt impressed with fit and finish.
Appreciate 0