Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnet View Post
andrewc89,

When I copy and paste your part numbers on ************************, the prices are higher than what you quoted in the other thread. The total price comes out to over $1500.00 shipped, were as your price came out to 1253.00 including shipping.

Do you have to talk to the guy named Uwe to get your price or will they take out the VAT and the prices will come down when/if I check out?

I'm still trying to decide between the place you used or getbmwparts. I don't minding paying the extra $200 or so with the former, but it would be nice to have the wide-angle mirrors.
I ordered mine via their instant messenger system (bottom right hand corner of their site) and spoke to Uwe who emailed me my invoice. I didn't order through the website in the normal way so I couldn't tell you if the price comes down at checkout or not. I would think that it would once it deducts the VAT (assuming they haven't raised their prices due to the influx of people ordering). I'd suggest you shoot them an instant message or email to find out.
Appreciate 2
qnet681.50