01-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #141
quikM2
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Jahre M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmethecash View Post
Heh waiting for the but I really wish BMW would improve or at least back off on the TC a bit. Violent chop of throttle if the tires so much as think of making a squeak, even in sport+ mode, is really annoying.
yes it is 100%. I had an S4 and the thing was slightly nose heavy and slower than the M2 but good grief was it fun with one click on the traction control. it's like somebody actually thought about how you wanted to drive it with clicking the traction control button once - meaning - I want to get tail happy and drive hard and I ONLY want you to mess with me if I'm going to crash or over rotate NOT the moment I start to rotate (BMW) as THAT is the ENTIRE point of one click on traction. Porsche is the absolute best at this. the new cayman was amazing and let you slide and spin all over the place and it seemed to know if you knew what you were doing and let you have fun the entire time without having to shut it off completely. I agree with the above comment - BMW could learn a lot from Audi and everyone it seems. Still love my M2 don't get me wrong but some constructive criticism
Appreciate 0