View Single Post
      02-21-2018, 12:35 AM   #8
David.m
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI 6MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_stp View Post
Very well, thanks. Been behind the wheel more than lurking around here apparently. No, I'm still with the stock. I'm enjoying the sound very much, though sometimes I do wish it's a bit louder. Remus is still on my list, just that I've been spending too much on other stuff lately and may need to wait at least until second half this year to go ahead with the exhaust.
I've also decided to stick with stock exhaust but am thinking about a Fabspeed sport cat downpipe. I keep the flap open (& ASD off) with Bimmerlink and in Sport+ it sounds great, & I now don't mind the standard tips The comparative simple install of a downpipe is also attractive though not sure if there would be any warranty implications? (apologies for going off topic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
They do, i have one of the Bmw LBB paint & clearcoat kits, i was considering using it for this but i don't think it will give as neat a finish as using the Dr CC.
Just watched the video on their website (hadn't seen that process before), certainly looks easier to get a good result compared with 'regular' touch-up paint.
Appreciate 0