View Single Post
      05-22-2019, 05:36 PM   #352
jwan5998
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 440I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy-O View Post
In the post you quoted I was responding to a question asking about the dealer letting me drive my car before the recall fix is made and it is officially sold to me. It had nothing to do with the May 27th info sheet.

I got the flyer I posted earlier directly from the store Sales Manager, so I'm not sure how much more credible it can get. Other people have been told the same thing by their dealerships independently, and like you said, who the hell takes the time to distribute bogus recall info for a niche product? I'm personally more inclined to have faith in the information coming across the desk of management than I am in whatever is being passed on to call center staff. That being said we should know more one way or the other next week. Since the fix will be applied first to "sold" vehicles waiting at the processing centers, I'm sure you will all get your cars before parts trickle all the way up here.
I sent the flyer to the CA , they said that they were aware of the information.
The BMWNA customer hotline has less information than the dealership and they always speak based on whatever In front of their screen.
Appreciate 1
mhanism277.00