CityLife
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackholescion View Post
Sure you can. Everyone has their own values and what they will tolerate. If ADM is insulting to them, they have every right to never do business with that dealer. I sure wouldn't do business with a dealer selling cars for a markup and especially for non limited production vehicles. They want to make a quick buck rather than have me come back for every car I buy of that particular make? By all means. But they won't ever have my business.

Just ask all the Ford dealers now calling me about a GT350 they charged 5-15k over 6 months ago. I'm the one laughing at them now, instead of the other way around.
100% agree with the fact that not everyone values the same things. I guess for someone like me who values the price paid/deal over any personal relationship with a dealer, familiarity, etc I personally wouldn't rule out a dealership completely due to emotion. I see the sales people only when I need to buy a car, not on a daily basis. BMW FS visits my checking account every month on the other hand.
Appreciate 0