Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2C View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2C View Post
If the price is right it will sell really well.

If the price is tide to exclusivity of limited run then current Competition owners can build their own, slap all carbon bits including CCB and save the extra $$$.

Still interested to see outcome.
Here we go again. Good luck with that. Much more than a warranty voiding tune and carbon fiber "bits" go into a CS. For example a $4,000 CFRP bonnet and light weight CS specific wheels just to name two. An aftermarket modded M2 Comp is not a factory CS sorry.
Are you sure about that? Unless they show a lot of structural chassis upgrades they are simply throwing the bin parts at the car.

Same engine.. tune it and you are at more power. You can source all the carbon bits and go all in with CCB also like many people have done already on the M2 and the Competition.

If you want the exclusive CS badge for the extra 20% go for it.

Like I said, if priced well as a package it will sell and I would even consider, if its just the premium I will build my own.
Maybe. But I don't think it's going to be "priced right" if the M3 CS is any indication. MSRP on that model was painful I agree. Somebody above mentioned a hopeful $68,000 for the M2 CS . If BMW slapped a $ 104k MSRP on the 2018 M3 CS I cant see them pricing the 2019 M2 CS 35k less. Would be nice but....
Appreciate 2
BAN_M2C4185.00
dr3wzilla138.00