View Single Post
      11-13-2020, 05:48 AM   #38
kart driver
Captain
Rep
Drives: M & GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoale View Post
Agree that many will be closer to CS money than they realize by the time they are done with their cars. Like you, I intend to purchase 763s. I'm also tempted to get m performance exhaust and lighter brake setup. I would gladly set money on fire for a suspension setup that improves ride without sacrificing handling/steering - but don't know what that would be. In summary, you could easily approach $80k, at which point you are near M2cs, lightly used Cayman GTS, or lightly used M3/M4cs money.

I have a close friend of mine. He is a real car maniac.

He owns:
- X6M two cars (one for himself and the other for his wife)
- 911 GT3
- M2C
- one young-timer
- and is considering to add one more car to his garage (his choice is between GT4 and McLaren 600LT or alternatively to add one more young timer like Ferrari F355).

He is absolutely happy with his M2C and is against changing his M2C to M2cs due to the fact that he doesn't see the point why spending more money and get in principle the same car.

As you can see from the list of his cars above, it is not the matter of lack of money for him.
And I absolutely agree with him. For the M2cs price tag you just buy the GT4 which is a car of a different level.
Appreciate 1
MystroX56289.50