Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Imagine how pissed off CS owners would be after they just dropped 85k + for their new ride and a year later you can get a M2C with Adaptive Suspension for about 25k cheaper.

Call me vain but I still would like a M2 CS because of its exclusivity but I'm not delusional; those carbon fiber pieces reduces no meaningful weight and the M2 in all variants are not track cars, so I would prefer a sunroof that I could blow weed smoke out of, while staring at the moonlight..
This. Man I'd be pissed. If the M2C had the adaptive suspension, then that would be the way I would go. Like you mentioned the exclusivity is nice, but I want more than just a different badge. Adaptive suspension, lack of time to mod, and other options don't excite me is why I'm still planning on moving forward with the CS.
Nothing is obviously set in stone yet but observing BMW's modus operandi, this would more than likely happen.

I remember just a few years ago, when I had now purchase a 135i, the next year before they sunset the model, they released the 135is with all the bells and whistles, stock.

Also, the latest insider information has confirm that all future G80/82 M4s will have Adaptive Suspension standard.

It seems BMW has realize the benefits of having electronically manipulate dampers and are using them across the board, now that cost has subsidize and it's a good way to entice the last few potential buyers of the M2 F-series model, before the next generation.
Appreciate 2
dmboone254972.00