Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Pee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3t3p View Post
Ok I don't really care if it's not wheel horsepower he's quoting obviously it's engine/at the crank what I wanted to know is why you don't see threads pertaining to his particular set of mods in order to get frankly a lot more power without remapping?
I've asked about the turbo inlet, which he says is the 3rd dyno and likely responsible for the larger gain on top end, but there is almost no feedback on it.
Here is one graph I saw
https://www.2addicts.com/forums/show...8;postcount=34
That was my old m135i - Pure hi Flo inlet made a difference but more to retain throttle response (to counteract potential dumbing down due to upgraded FMIC). It worked and car was better for it so have another one to install on my m2 when I upgrade FMIC this time around.
I installed the pure inlet last weekend. I am surprised about the difference. It feels like the same difference as going from oem cat to sports cat (300cpsi).

Software is untouched.

Ah and on a side note: i found the oem paper air filter collapsed like it had a hard time withstanding the air flowing trough. Installed a BMS filter after seeing it.
Appreciate 1
Bee Pee1779.00