View Single Post
      06-07-2017, 03:09 PM   #79
Acexxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F06 M6 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks View Post
The issue you're describing has been resolved in David's last map. We're looking at a bit of cleanup to his comfort mode setting but that issue you're referring to above is addressed.

The noises (BOM!!!) you mention are just throttle activity and not harmful in any way at all. Initial maps were set more towards all out racing at WOT where instant response out of the turbo and minimal lag are key. We've no created a more linear configuration as well.
Yes, that 5k rpm issue has been addressed and thanks for that

In both Sport and Sport+ modes the power output is more linear now and just left with minor issue in Comfort mode.

After that (which I hope is the final revision) I'll do some more driving and datalogging until intakes arrives and I'll put the car onto the dyno to see the actual power output and also to look through the datalog carefully as I want the tune to not only provide increase in power, but to be as stable as possible and doesn't harm the engine in any way.

I still like the BM3 platform, but I guess it's because it's relatively new and M2 is pretty new, they just need some time to smooth things out.
Appreciate 1
SeanWRT3179.00