08-16-2016, 06:45 PM   #162
seis-speed
#savethemanuals
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M | GT3 | J392 | GRc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
I think it depends a lot on whether the car is moving - when sitting still, the back end of the M4 seems to go forever...it just looks unnecessarily long and oversized.

But I had a few good runs with an M4 a couple of weeks ago...and man that thing looked mean coming up next to me, behind me, and in front of me. That experience totally changed my impression of the car.

I think the M2 looks pretty good sitting still, but the 2 series generally has some odd/off angles. It will be interesting to see it in person and in motion.
I agree, I felt like I was stealing when the F80 was cheaper with more doors and just looked much better. I just thought the M4 was not very attractive.

However, seeing quite a few in the wild, driving - they look mean. I had a black one on my tail and then it actually went past me and have also had several other experiences seeing various colors and the M4 is mean as hell when moving.

Love the M2, but the front of the M4 is better and the CF roof to me is a big deal on the looks-front.
Appreciate 0