04-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #24
Ghostriderf80
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Just a Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
I like the car a lot but I always wonder why someone puts their nice car at risk at the track rather then buy something cheaper and drive it harder?
Reminds my of the young man that bought a brand new STI, did some work to it to make it faster and crashed it his third lap. It was totaled, he was lucky to survive(had spent zero on safety equipment) and had made 1 of his 60 monthly payments. I hated seeing a grown man cry. His track friends had even found him a inexpensive e30 but he wanted to "go fast".

Good luck and I LOVE your car. I'd love to do it to my M2 but I spend all my money on race car and tires. Enjoy it but PLEASE be careful. Way too nice to bang up.
The M2 race car goes for 90000 EU. This thing is cheap like 20K, plus mods, so for what it is its a decent track/daily car.

Guys drive GT2 RS daily on the Ring. If it's built for it, then it should be used for that.

M2 is fun to drive, I have one of my own, needs ohlins to make it better. The work on this car is very nice and unlike a trailer queen its driven.

Last edited by Ghostriderf80; 04-02-2020 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 0