Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87 M2CS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87 M2CS View Post
. . . its more powerfull and more dedicated track car , it should have better time than the normal M2s. . .
Same S55 engine, same torque and a whopping 39 more hp as compared to the M2C . . . hmmm?

Read the following over and over again. . . Same chassis and same weight as M2C . . . hmmm?

Adaptive suspension is a nice feature, but an advantage over M2C suspension on track . . . hmmm? Dedicated M3 and M4 trackers all over this forum are quick to enter the aftermarket suspension line.

Tires are an important factor on the track. . . if we are talking track advantage, I guess the option of Cup 2 tires with M2CS is an advantage. Wonder how many M2CS purchasers will go with the Cup 2 tire option?

Biggest question is how many M2CS purchasers will ever even go to the track? I am making an educated guess in stating probably no more than the population Porsche GT model consumers.

Track reviews are not required. . . for that matter, press releases are not required. BMW has done nothing with the M2CS to revolutionize the 2-series chassis, let alone the M2C.

///AVM
Isnt it the same way the M3/4 CS was produced ? Cant really understand all that hate ! Its seems like you see the CS just like a M2Competition but with CS badge instead and some m performance goodies !
If you want the best M2 money can buy, then why not. As the rapper say; "It ain't tricking if you got it."

Regardless, I would get one just based on the sheer looks. I don't know how it drives but I know my car doesn't look anything as boisterous as a CS and I get a ton of compliments.

I could only imagine the reaction of this one, the ladies would be throwing their panties at my carbon fiber roof or at least that's the way I envisioned it, in my dreams..
Appreciate 3
DanG10664.50
F87EVO4033.00