View Single Post
      02-17-2020, 03:45 PM   #20
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Keep telling yourself that, I know it's hard having an engine which sounds like a lawn mower so you can say you have 400hp.

But this brings up a good point. There is NO end all be all BMW engine. Which is why I will be back in a glorious American V8 in 2021. S55 can suck it. BMW engines in general either make good power or torque, but they sound like shit and spin crank hubs. OR they make less power but sound half way decent. Pretty sure my next car will be a cammed LT1. Only way to have both for reasonable price. There is having 500hp, and then there is using 500hp. You know, for those of us who can actually drive

With the M2C being a WHOPPING 2s faster.... wow. But the 1Le and the GT350 are 6s and 10s faster. Respect.
Ahh, you never fail to disappoint. Bet you're a ton of fun at parties, thinking you're the Stig and all. There is no end-all-be-all motor for anything, it's not limited to the Bavarian's, but enjoy the pushrods. Dunno why you even picked an M2 to begin with, but I for one won't care when you're gone.

PS: Spun crank hubs are wayyyy less than 1% of all S55's ever made. Funny how you PRAISE the voodoo in the GT350, yet never speak of its atrocious oil consumption, which plagues way more than 1% of all of them.

EDIT: I don't think I'm the Stig, I couldn't care less about lap times. You keep running around the Ring tho, thinking you'll hit pro times. Perhaps your shit talking would be better suited for Forza. Not everything is a dick measuring contest man, pipe down.
Appreciate 7
Driver87253.00
MDuckie94.50
natmad667.00
imOFP210.50
TripleU170.00