K-Fab
Dirt Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by triss
Just make sure you ordered correctly because the ones you linked to is for the regular M2.
Crap. You're correct. I have the wrong parts headed to me. do88 said they'd happily refund, I'm just going to have to eat shipping.

Anyone with an M2 (not M2 Comp) need coolers? I'll sell them for what they cost me and I'll cover shipping - will sell separately.

Car is aligned - 2.85 degrees of camber up front, 1.8 in rear, zero toe on both ends with me in the driver's seat. It always impresses me what adding 160 lbs to the left side of the car does to the settings - changes things about .3 degrees.

Got my Team Tech Motorsports harnesses. I think I nailed the color combo.

They call this style the JetPilot.

Instead of having an anti-submarine strap that is required to go down between your legs, these have a pair of loops that your legs go through and no center mount is required - they never give you the crotch. Have been using these in my desert/off road racing stuff for years.

These make installation into a car with stock seats a lot easier. I'll have to make mounts for the "bottom" that will be integrated into the rear seat mounts.

They'll allow for simple, quick installation/removal so I'm not fighting them whenever I'm daily driving. Of course the shoulder straps will go to the RSR roll cage, once it's here and installed (4ish weeks).

Oct 5th will be my first track event with the car at the Bondurant course at Wild Horse Pass with our local PCA chapter. It's a short, tired, relatively slow course but a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to getting this thing out onto the track!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW-What a Ride!'" - Anonymous
Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2562.50