CSF Cooling
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: F10 M5 - Imola Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Cooling View Post
Hi Tiago,

I'm currently in Germany visiting some of our distributors. I will be back at my office in the USA end of this upcoming week. Can you please PM your contact details, and I'll call you when I get back the following week, and we can figure out all of the details for this testing. (In no way am I stalling, but I am on the road, and it's better suited to handle this after I get back to my office).

Also, I'm comfortable at a $5,000 wager. I think this is plenty, and I really like your suggestion to put the funds to charity.

Let me discuss with my team, and figure out what parameters for unbiased testing would be the best, and we can discuss this on a phone call.

if you can PM your contact details, I'll send you mind back as well (phone, email, etc.).

also - none of my products are made in Malaysia so don't know who you spoke to regarding this.

As a starting point for reference:
1) What is the weight of your intercooler? CSF's is +/- 30 pounds
2) What is the height of the front face of the VRSF intercooler? CSF is 9.41 inches tall
3) How many rows of cooling bar/plate stack height do you have on your core? CSF has 17 rows
4) What is the thickness of the bottom core? CSF is 5.5 inches thick (not 6.5 inches thick)
5) You can confirm there is no modifications to install your intercooler? full plug and play like the CSF.

- just want to have all of the facts as many of our customers are track guys and a core surface the impedes airflow to other coolers in the car is extremely important as we take this into account when designing a cooling system, especially for the M2 as we have a 4 piece cooling kit which is proven to keep the car out of limp mode. Some sort of track testing, and heat soak testing should be part of this testing as well. So something we need to talk about and agree upon. Our main target market is not the highway pull customer.

Here are 4 runs of 3-4-5 gear pulls with the CSF intercooler (this testing was not done by CSF)
- JB4 Map1 for around 18 psi of boost
- 4x shorter pulls from 80 kph (50 mph to 130 mph), immediately brake and go at it again. This to not give the FMIC cooldown time.

Ravi Dolwani
Owner
Tiago@VRSF still waiting for someone to contact us. I left you guys a DM on Instagram, PM here on Bimmerpost.. You were all ready to go a couple of days ago promoting it on instagram and guranateeing a win? why did you go silent?

We can't get the challenge going if we can't get rules laid out. I'll be back in the USA tomorrow, and ready to rock and roll on this testing.

Waiting for reply.
Appreciate 0