03-28-2020, 08:35 AM   #160
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Greetings M5 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
How are things with you Racerbruce,you keeping yourself well there at home, that's where you have to stay and keep busy doing something within the household and you'll be fine.
Great sunny weather but blowy here, did some maintenance work on our CLK yesterday with my son helping me and been using the hot tub a lot, the stuff we put in, chlorine and de scaler to keep the water clean must be protecting us haha!
Wow just heard like right now that Costco has STOPPED selling meat!
Great to hear from you and that all is fine in southern UK; great to have your son helping service the CLK and the hot tub to soak away the day's worries!; wowie - no meat at Costco! We were at our Costco two days ago and they had meat - this may change as well; before we moved about a yr ago to Gig Harbor, we lived about 5 miles from Costco's world headquarters - we loved going to the Costco that was adjacent to the main offices - they always had the best wine selection of any Costco we've ever seen; i just finished repainting the laundry rm ceiling, wall repair and wall repaint - keeping busy; I have found a way to briskly walk nearly 1.75 miles in 30 minutes....inside our home! This includes taking stairs which adds to the cardio; drop a note when you can.