Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
100% lol... Some many pages ago in one of these Noelle threads, I did say if I was Noelle, I'd have my attorneys send him a cease and desist at this point...

Doesn't matter anyways... He's the type to keep lying even after being caught... Or there'll be some passive aggressive reason as to why he did it and we all deserved it somehow shape or form... It's futile to argue with him - we could legit see him riding a pink Vespa and he'll tell us his 992 Turbo S (1 of 1 at this point apparently) is in the shop and his M2C is getting stage 19 Noelle upgrade so he's #greta by riding the Vespa in the downtime...
Bro are you remedial... for what purpose would I lie to anyone. I’m simply reporting the tune is everything it has claimed in my experience. Numbers support it for m2. M5 up soon. Then we’ll see what you have to say

Also I never said I had a 992 . I said we will see in due time, as I did just get my build date. Then you can buy this m2 if you prefer a more engaging drive to your power boat.
Because you're a juvenile liar.
Appreciate 0