Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
992 turbo s... lol! The car hasn't even been officially announced yet.
What do you mean? It's in the same garage as his M2C I'm sure...

I'll race him in my Ferrari Pursosangue... Wut? You don't believe me? Not cool, bro... You'll see, when I get my dragy and tires... Except I accidentally shipped my dragy to Wuhan so it'll be in quarantine for a few months so you'll see then!!!

This is the most pathetic thread I've seen... The victim role he loved to play and his made up shit is too much, lol... I could give zero fucks if any of your cars are faster than any of mine... Zero fucks... At least come up with believable lies... If you owned a Turbo S, you would be bragging about it from "the highest mountain tops" much like you do with your M2C Noelle tuned Hypercar destroyer... Nevermind that you just listed a car that ISN'T EVEN OUT YET...

You're like a textbook psychology read and you don't even realize it nor how predictable you are... Did I not say to stop projecting on others? That's why you assume stupid shit like "I bet you go to parties wanting to race everybody..." I fucking told you to stop projecting and yet here we are, with you challenging people to races for pink slips... Go on with your bad self, 2fast2furious, lol... This isn't even worth my time anymore, I don't feel comfortable debating shit with damaged people... It's like throwing a bunch of firecrackers into a short yellow bus...
I know it's wrong in some way but I can't help it:

Appreciate 0