View Single Post
      05-13-2017, 05:08 AM   #17
_lkk
Rep
Drives: x6m competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesustracy View Post
Hi bro. Is there any possibility that the mechanics connect the wire into the wrong place while installing the MPE exhaust for us? Because only you and I have this issue. Any other owners do not have this issue. Have your ever checked the wire installation?
Hi guys,
I have the same problem on my mpe for x4 35i (same bt system).

There are some interesting analogies, I also have iphone + apple watch, but I do not think the problem is this, when I'm with my wife and daughters with other iphone (all with active bt), there is no deterioration, indeed sometimes I do not have any problem.
Yesterday morning was a nightmare, it did not stay active for more than 2 minutes. I changed the remote control battery and for now I have not had any problems, but it might be a case.

For me the problem might be one of these:
-interference with BT (I do not think)
- faulty contact of the control unit
- remote control battery.

I am working to change the valve operation mode, the project provided various possibilities and the ECU "reads" the can:

http://redarcheng.co.uk/case-studies...xhaust-system/

Also if you open the remote control there are some jumpers marked as P1, I need to figure out what can be done.

For me the top would always be open over the 70 ° of engine oil temperature (ie keep them closed for the first second of the cold start, when the wgs are open and the noise is too "intrusive").

Have any of you worked on us?
Appreciate 0