Quote:
Originally Posted by XRAVE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRAVE View Post
Ended up going with a 2018. Got a left over new one for 48,000 down from 62,000
Nice.

A little more detail on this you knocked down the price ?
Reached out to a dealer in the NE that had a spec I wanted. They immediately gave an aggressive offer to which I countered. I explained how it has a moon roof and that might be a deal breaker. That on top of the fact it had been sitting on there lot since June of last year I think got me the deal.

Not only was it a great deal, because of the big discount I was able to lease it. The 48,000 included the 4250 offered by bmw and 750 for loyalty.

Drove it home, 1400 miles total. Taking it in for break in service tomorrow. Couldn't be happy with the car
Damn that's probably the lowest price I seen on here for 48k, couple other here got 51 and 51.5k.
Sale price actually came out to 50,000. I told them I'd take that price if they took my lease in early to which they paid directly to BMW. That was another 1200 making it 48,800 to be exact.

It was a great deal, I flew up to New York and the entire flight I thought I'd get there and find something terribly wrong with it or they'd try to change the deal.
I got a very similar deal. '18 M2 msrp 61.2, sales price of 49.9. Very happy with the pricing.
Appreciate 0