View Single Post
      05-21-2020, 04:40 PM   #43
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan King View Post
I just had my Turbosmart VR11 Plumb back installed today along with a Pure high flow inlet pipe. I was able to drive the car on the highway and on regular roads for about an hour after install. I am pretty much full bolt on with the exception of an upgraded turbo.

2018 M2 LCI Manual Trans
BM3 Stage 2 93 oct
AA Catless turbo back signature exhaust
VRSF Charge pipe
Eventuri V2 air intake
Wagner EVO Comp 2 IC

I was noticing some turbo lag with the above setup before installing the VR11 and after following this thread and a few older ones I thought it was worth a shot to see if it would help with responsiveness.

There is definitely a change in the throttle responsiveness when applying throttle at various RPM's and even between shifts. I was setting myself up for disappointment and was pleasantly surprised at how the car delivers power after installing. I am assuming the VR11 is responsible for more of these changes than the inlet pipe, but as I said they were installed at the same time. FYI my stock DV didn't seem damaged in any way, but I am pretty sure it wasn't holding boost properly with the Stage 2 setup I am running.
Great to hear. I’m doing the VR11 and Pure pipe in a couple weeks. Looking forward to better throttle response!
Appreciate 0