View Single Post
      06-10-2019, 12:10 AM   #4
dcmac
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 LCI M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuervers View Post
I get the driver mod part. power mods are installed for the street that's why I have so much boost reduction for track use. In Canada so cooler conditions and the S55 cooling capacity I figure will suffice.
Problem is that after this next session my mpss outside shoulder will be getting worn and I want to still have a set for roadtrips with the family and near freezing temps.
So as much as re71r are past my skill level I want something more for the street.
daily drive my car so trying to avoid coilovers til.my skill pushes the car that far.
In hindsight I should have put on camber plates before I tracked car but here we are now
For what it's worth, my coilovers (Ohlins RT) transformed the car. Ride is now better than stock. Handling on road is better. Handling on track is insane. And if you are already having a shop do labor on the plates it's efficient to also have them install the coilovers

Other FWIW comment is I have a RE71 track wheel set... the grip is so good and addictive that I've decided to also run RE71's on the OEM rims for street duty.
Appreciate 1
JTO245271.50