View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 09:09 AM   #74
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
They wanted to make a splash and have been begging for OBJ. I still don’t see them topping the Steelers yet in that division.

Can they at least finish a season above .500 first before anointed? At least the Browns have something to look forward to BESIDES their Super Bowl, the NFL draft.

But they are who we thought they were!!!! RIP Dennis Green.

Here is my take on this trade:

Teams with Diva WR’s don’t really win SB’s.
OBJ, while a great talent, is often injured and drops balls.
I hate how they keep replying that 1 handed catch from 2014 when in fact they lost that game to Dallas.

Giants got a pretty good return and are stocking up on picks. They are in transition so we’ll see who’ll they’ll draft at #6 and #17. Peppers is a good secondary player so we’ll see how the defense pans out. Now I’m wondering what FA WR’s are available?
are the steelers even expected to go 500 this year? no AB, no Bell, Ben is getting pretty old and in games w/o brown, he struggled.

Browns with OBJ and Landry at WR give Mayfield a great chance at success. While superbowl is pretty much out of the equation for any afc team while brady and bill are around, they can definitely win the division.

Bengals are only getting worse, steelers in shambles and ravens can only go as far as their qb/hb can take them. Chargers showed how to shut them down in the playoffs. Unless Jackson takes some major strides as a qb, he is going to struggle season 2

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0