View Single Post
      10-13-2015, 06:26 PM   #124
F85FTW
Private
Rep
Drives: x5m

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
I don't know about you but that sounds like my N55. The S55 sounds lightyears better than the N55. Not really caring for how they mentioned "High performance spark plugs" under the engine category. I personally find that and the whole S55 'pistons & top ring' thing to be a fluke. Who cares. What difference does it realistically make unless it's a full-out track car? IMO, give it a proper M engine or just play with the turbo/boost and be done with it..

I'd still love to have one, but I'm feeling underwhelmed by it. I still think that if BMW introduced a widebody 235 as the m2 initially with just a regular 235 like the 228, it would've gotten similar praise as this
You cant be serious? The S55 sounds horrible and is very raspy/farty lol. You really believe that something as important as pistons to an engine are a fluke? They are most likely forged and lighter weight reducing internal rotational mass. You also ignore all the suspension changes that were made, the DCT, m3/4 axles, chassis strengthening, Active M differential etc.
Appreciate 1