10-04-2019, 12:51 AM   #15
Karmic Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaron14 View Post
The story of the CPM bars is that I went to Studie Tokyo for their 10th anniversary this year in May. The boss/builder of the CPM was there, and I asked him the exact same questions. He didn't speak English so the boss of 3D Design translated for me.

Me: What will the CPM bars do?
3D Design Boss translating for CPM Boss: Give you sporty feeling.
Me: Will it still give you a sporty feeling on the M2 Competition, since the front is already so stiff?
3D Design Boss translating for CPM Boss: Yes, sporty feeling.

Basically the interaction I got with those 2 bosses was already worth it, so just to be respectful I bought the 2 bars. I can't say I feel any more "sporty feeling".

You can definitely feel the CF hood & fender though, as you have weight taken away around the top and all around the front of the car. The car feels stiffer over bumps.
Nice...with CF hood you can enjoy it every time when looking at the car and while driving with that weight reduction up front...better than tunning for more power in my opinion

I am going to get the CS hood when it becomes available...dammit so in love with that vent on the hood

That Japanese boss seems like a funny guy...

So good to see another 6MT M aficionado in a high population density city like HK
Appreciate 2
ashtaron141123.00
///M TOWN16077.00