View Single Post
      09-16-2020, 10:19 PM   #310
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptiv.M3 View Post
Honestly one of the things pushing me to buy the m2 cs is the fact that as my m3 comp has depreciated, I've seen the car become more available to people and while I think its awesome that more people can drive a nice car, I'd like to have something i don't see on the road all the time. The M3s are unfortunately always going to be like this because its mass produced, offered in aggressive leasing, etc

I'd love to go to cars and coffee with an M2 cs, might see 1 or 2, if any in my area

After much back and forth and losing an allocation in my city - I found the car again 8 hours away and I think I'm ready to put a deposit on it in the morning for a week 46 build.

I'm upset that I'm going to trade in my mint m3 comp at a bargain with 8-10k miles in January and full PPF, but I don't want to miss out on this car and regret it later.
Not sure where you are located, but I think you can get that rarity with just a regular M2/M2C. I see M3/4s all the time and it's getting annoying. I rarely see an M2/M2C...especially in MGM for the OG M2 and SO for the M2C. I think the M3/4 got so powerful that it drew M5 buyers down and got so mainstream that it drew MB/Audi buyers over, all the while retaining most of the traditional M3 crowd. The logical continuation of that in the G8x will likely see quite a few of that third group fall off.
Appreciate 0