View Single Post
      09-11-2020, 01:42 PM   #171
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

So, three months, or so ago I provided offer to secure first spot toward CS allocation at dealership where I recently purchased my Competition. As before, I have absolutely zero to gain from offer other than potentially helping fellow forum member secure a CS chassis allocation.

Interest was non-existent until recently when BMW release of U.S. allocations approached. One forum member contacted me from California and ultimately secured the allocation. Multiple other forum members subsequently contacted me and I indicated the allocation was taken.

Unfortunately, I was just informed that the forum member who secured the allocation lost his home in the California wildfires and withdrew his intent to purchase the vehicle. Very understandable and I am really sorry to hear about our fellow forum member's misfortune.

The CS build submitted is currently Misano Blue, MT, Gold Wheels, Steel Brakes and Cup2 tires. However the build can be changed to custom specs through, I believe, next week. As before, the dealer NEVER charges above MRSP.

I have been given permission to provide the following for anyone interested:

TJ Slivka
Sales Manager
Grand Blanc Motorars
Grand Blanc, MI
(810) 695-4400

I hope this helps a interested forum member.

///AVM
Appreciate 2
arciga181728.50
dmboone254972.00